For Referring Physicians
The surgeons with REX Thoracic Surgical Specialists are board-certified or board-eligible in surgery and thoracic surgery, with special interests and expertise in:
- Thoracic surgery, including lung, esophageal, chest and mediastinal surgery
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Trauma surgery and emergency medicine
- Minimally invasive thoracic surgery
- Minimally invasive management of small lung masses
- Advanced Heart Failure
- Endovascular surgery and other procedures
We employ a multidisciplinary thoracic team approach and offer the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic care available outside of an academic medical center.
For your patients' convenience, we have offices and/or surgery centers at the main campus of UNC REX Healthcare in Raleigh, at Wakefield in North Raleigh and in Cary.
UNC CareLink offers a robust menu of options and page-views, allowing you to access the information you need when you need it. If you would like information on how to gain access to UNC CareLink, please contact our physician relations department at email@example.com.
Minimally invasive procedures and other advanced techniques
UNC REXCancer Centers